Monday, October 13, 2014

Thing 8

I think that the mashups for Flickr are a fun way to explore different ways of using graphics. There was one where you pick a color and the pictures would come up based on the color you choose. There was another mashup where you can upload a photo and it would create a puzzle out of your photo. I really liked that one. This can be used in the classroom by students and teachers. Being able to use Flickr in the classroom can help with learning and lesson planning by allowing students to be creative and show the way they can change things to make it better. This can be used for my personal life by showing my creative side and showing my personality. I do not think that it is a problem sharing photos online as long as the photos are appropriate and that the person who uploaded the photos gave permission to use the photos. This is a photo I created using mashup jigsaw.




No comments:

Post a Comment