Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thing 11

Me personally, I found it easiest to use the blog search engine.org and the edublog to help me find different blogs and feeds. With the blog search engine all I had to do was type in any subject it gave me plenty of options to choose from. The Edublog has all kinds of blogs to use for education. I liked looking up the teacher blogs. Seeing what they post on their blogs helps me to see that teachers are just regular people who make mistakes. Nobody's perfect. I didn't find any blogs that were confusing for me but with the Technorati feed I didn't like how you had to create an account to use it. I just want to search without having to do that. One of the main and useful feeds is Google and Yahoo. Google had always been my number one search engine. While browsing the cooking section, I did run into some interesting dishes such as pork shoulder soup. For the most part, I found several different ways to search for feeds based on interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment