Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thing 10

This post is describing RSS or (Really Simple Syndication). This gives you the opportunity to access updated content on the Internet from one website. RSS allows you to get subscribe to content and have it delivered to you automatically. This was made so that it can be easier for people to get information from their favorite websites without having to go to all of the different ones. I like how you can choose what websites you want to add to your reader based on your interests. It makes it easier to access the websites b going to just one. I could use this technology in school because it allows the students to use the Internet and find the different websites based on their interests. I would also use this for my personal use to get ideas from things that I like. I like the articles that are in the education websites because they could help me as a teacher. I could use the advice and ideas that my colleagues are posting for my own classroom. Being able to use RSS would help us move forward with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment