Monday, October 13, 2014

Thing 7




This is my first time using Flickr and I must say it has been a different experience. I thought it was cool being able to type in any key words and having different kinds of pictures come up. I like how you can use images for whatever you are discussing. This can be used in the classroom by incorporating it into lessons and students could also use this for presentations. I typed in the search box schools and all kinds of pictures of schools came up. Then I typed in the word classroom. That's where I chose this picture from. I chose this picture because it is a classroom like I would like to have. It is colorful, their are different types of chairs besides desks and it looks organized. This is also a good way to get ideas for things such as lessons or how to decorate your classroom.

https://flic.kr/p/8rrLmg

No comments:

Post a Comment