Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thing 17

The Delicious website can be good for trying to find different ideas and research quickly. When I typed in educational technologies, lots of different websites and ideas came up. I clicked on a couple and I saw ideas for teachers in the classroom. There were also ideas for activities for students to do in the classroom. When I clicked on the Classroom 2.0 website, there were places where teachers could blog about different issues. It helps teachers with teaching technology in the classroom. Another one I clicked on was the techlearning.com where it had more ideas for using technology in the classroom. I think that Delicious can be used in the classroom because it would be a way for students to incorporate technology in the classroom and they can research different topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment