Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Last Thing

My favorite thing was Thing 21. I enjoyed creating the Animoto and it was simple to do. It created a way to make a short video with your pictures. This has affected my lifelong goals because this has shown me many things I can use in my classroom such as Flickr and online generators. One take away that I did not like was the Livebinders. I thought it was difficult to use and it would probably be difficult for students to use in the classroom. I was a little surprised to see Twitter as one of the things. I would not expect that to be used in a classroom. The only thing I would improve would be that some of these things I felt were unnecessary. Some of these seemed to be more work then help. This will influence me as a teacher because it has shown me different types of technology that I can use in the classroom. I plan to keep up with the new developments in 2.0 by keeping my blog open and checking back on it to see what new things have been discovered. I also will make a resolution to use some of these things in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment